NATALIYA DELEVA is a Bulgarian-born writer and poet, living in London, UK. She graduated from Sofia University with a Master’s Degree in Public Relations. She has worked as a reporter and editor at several national media in Bulgaria and is now working in Digital Marketing. Deleva is also the curator and editor of the children’s book Once Upon a Time, a collection of bedtime stories by seventeen bloggers and illustrations by their children—in aid of Safe the Children, UK.
Nataliya Devela won third prize at two Bulgarian national poetry competitions: Binio Ivanov (2018) and Slavejkov’s Award (2018) and second prize at the Walthamstow Short Story competition in the UK. She’s a contributor at Words Without Borders.
- 2019 ‘Departing’ (‘Заминаване’), short story, Stories from the 90s, ICU Publishing, Bulgaria, ISBN 978-619-7153-55-2
- 2018 Übersehen, Roman, eta Verlag, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-9818408-8-9
- 2017 Four Minutes (Невидими), novel, Janet45 Publishing Bulgaria (ИК Жанет45), ISBN: 978-619-18634-7-1
- 2017 ‘Butterflies and blooming cherries’ (‘Пеперуди и цъфнали вишни’), short story, The Contest (anthology), ISBN: 978-619-90893-0-9
- 2015 ‘Dear Daughter’ (‘Мила дъще’), short story, Granta Bulgaria, issue 6, 2015, ISBN: 977 131 462 500 506